I3E2020 cancellation update:
Further to discussion with the IFIP chair, the I3E 2020 conference event scheduled to take place in Skukuza, South Africa, was unfortunately cancelled due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the consequential worldwide imposed travel restrictions and lock down. As per the options provided by Springer, the proceedings will still be published early in April 2020.
Please send refund requests with the appropriate banking details and delegate registration/reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of R1950.00 is payable per completed paid-in-full registration. Refunds will be available and processed up until 31May 2021 as per the cancellation TCs available on the system generated invoice
POST CONFERENCING ACCOMODATION SECURED
THROUGH CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
We have secured all the accommodation for the event and as such bookings and post conferencing excursions should only be done through the Conference Organisers. Please do not use another website or agent to make reservations.
Bookings to be made with conference organisers africaMASSIVE
VICTORIA FALLS (3 Night stay)
Centrally located the David Livingstone Safari Lodge is within easy range of all the major activities that the Victoria Falls area has become synonymous with.
These range from the ever popular white river rafting to elephant safaris and flights of angels in helicopters or microlights over the Victoria Falls.
“The hotel has its own beautiful boat, the Lady Livingstone, which is moored alongside the hotel.”
Each day the Lady Livingstone departs for the quintessential Vic Falls activity – the sundowner cruise.
This luxurious hotel with river-facing rooms ensures each guest enjoys the same serene views that once captivated David Livingstone, the intrepid explorer and missionary who was the first European to set eyes on the Falls.
Guests are treated to the glorious naturescape, luxury bush accommodation in Zambia, and Zambezi River cruises.
PRICE: R38,000.00 Per person (Includes 15% VAT)
- Road transfer from Skukuza Rest Camp to KMI Airport
- Flight from KMIA to Livingstone Airport
- Return road transfers between Livingstone Airport and the hotel
- Accommodation in a Luxury Single Room (3 Nights) – Single occupancy
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Complimentary shuttles between the hotel and The Victoria Falls
- Flight from Livingstone Airport to Johannesburg International Airport
- Sundowner Cruise on the Zambezi River on the Lady Livingstone – U$75.00 Per Person (Inclusive of dry snacks and a full bar service)
- Cultural town visit – U$120.00 Per Person (Incl. private tour guide)
- Guided tour of Victoria Falls – U$85.00 Per Person (Incl. private tour guide)
- Visa fee’s – U$50.00 per person for a single entry visa obtainable at the border post
- Entrance fee to Victoria Falls National Park – U$30.00 per person per visit
- Any purchases of a personal nature