I3E2020 cancellation update:
Further to discussion with the IFIP chair, the I3E 2020 conference event scheduled to take place in Skukuza, South Africa, was unfortunately cancelled due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the consequential worldwide imposed travel restrictions and lock down. As per the options provided by Springer, the proceedings will still be published early in April 2020.
Please send refund requests with the appropriate banking details and delegate registration/reference number to email@example.com. A cancellation fee of R1950.00 is payable per completed paid-in-full registration. Refunds will be available and processed up until 31May 2021 as per the cancellation TCs available on the system generated invoice
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
POST CONFERENCING ACCOMODATION SECURED
THROUGH CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
We have secured all the accommodation for the event and as such bookings and post conferencing excursions should only be done through the Conference Organisers. Please do not use another website or agent to make reservations.
Bookings to be made with conference organisers africaMASSIVE
THORNYBUSH (3 Night stay)
Unrivalled big game viewing is complemented by elegant accommodation and sublime cuisine. Thornybush Nature Reserve’s exclusive private Thornybush Game Lodge provides accommodation consisting of stylish air-conditioned suites, with extensive living areas overlooking the seasonal Monwana River. There are 18 suites, 2 family suites and accommodation caters for a maximum of 40 people collectively.
From within the sumptuous individual suites, each with full en-suite facilities, outdoor shower and private decks, sweeping vistas over the savannah and ever active water hole can be enjoyed. Bathrooms boast large glass windows, offering unique game viewing in & past the river bed. Superb attention to detail and highly personalized service make for a memorable stay.
Warm African safari evenings under the stars make Thornybush Game Lodge an ideal home away from the world. The sheer enjoyment of un-spoilt nature, the invigorating air and the open vistas, will leave you relaxed and energized for your return to civilization.
PRICE: R38,000.00 Per person (Includes 15% VAT)
Package is fully inclusive of the following:
- Car hire from Skukuza for scenic self drive to Thornybush for a duration of 4 days
- Accommodation in Luxury Single Room (3 nights) – Single occupancy
- Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea & Dinner daily
- Twice daily Game drives with a qualified ranger and tracker in an open 4×4 game drive vehicle
- Daily bush walks (subject to availability)
- In-room Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Flight from Hoedspruit Airport to OR Tambo Int. Airport, Johannesburg
- The Spa at Thornybush (various packages available)
- All ranger & staff gratuities – at your own discretion
- Any purchases of a personal nature
- Fuel used for the hired car