I3E2020 cancellation update:
Further to discussion with the IFIP chair, the I3E 2020 conference event scheduled to take place in Skukuza, South Africa, was unfortunately cancelled due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the consequential worldwide imposed travel restrictions and lock down. As per the options provided by Springer, the proceedings will still be published early in April 2020.
Please send refund requests with the appropriate banking details and delegate registration/reference number to email@example.com. A cancellation fee of R1950.00 is payable per completed paid-in-full registration. Refunds will be available and processed up until 31May 2021 as per the cancellation TCs available on the system generated invoice
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
POST CONFERENCING ACCOMODATION SECURED
THROUGH CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
We have secured all the accommodation for the event and as such bookings and post conferencing excursions should only be done through the Conference Organisers. Please do not use another website or agent to make reservations.
Bookings to be made with conference organisers africaMASSIVE
SABI SABI (3 Night stay)
Deep in the bushveld overlooking a waterhole and an open plain, lies a lodge that pulses to the rhythm of Africa’s heartbeat. This is Bush Lodge, steeped in tradition, vibrant and warm, the Sabi Sabi of “Today”. With a history spanning over 35 years, the lodge has earned a reputation of a “luxury home in the bush”, service excellence and effortless personal attention. The conventional safari style showcases a vibrant and eclectic mix of furnishings and décor garnered from all corners of the African continent.
Bush Lodge has been sensitively designed to allow ample space to relax, unwind and savour the tranquility of the bush. The two swimming pools and large covered viewing decks overhanging the Msuthlu riverbed are an invitation to cool off in the filtered water or sit in comfort while spotting game at the well-utilised pan. An exquisitely furnished lounge, atrium and intimate bar area are perfect meeting places for friends old and new. As an extra indulgence, the Amani Spa at Bush Lodge offers the ultimate African Spa experience.
PRICE: R47,000.00 Per person (Includes 15% VAT)
- Road Transfer from Skukuza Rest Camp to Sabi Sabi
- Accommodation in Luxury Single Room (3 nights) – Single occupancy
- Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea & Dinner daily
- Twice daily Game drives with a qualified ranger and tracker in an open 4×4 game drive vehicle
- Daily bush walks (subject to availability)
- In-room Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Road Transfer from Sabi Sabi to Skukuza Airport
- Flight from Skukuza Airport to OR Tambo Int. Airport, Johannesburg
- Amani Spa at Bush Lodge – various packages and treatments available
- All ranger & staff gratuities – at your own discretion
- Any purchases of a personal nature