I3E2020 cancellation update:
Further to discussion with the IFIP chair, the I3E 2020 conference event scheduled to take place in Skukuza, South Africa, was unfortunately cancelled due to the global COVID-19 pandemic and the consequential worldwide imposed travel restrictions and lock down. As per the options provided by Springer, the proceedings will still be published early in April 2020.
Please send refund requests with the appropriate banking details and delegate registration/reference number to firstname.lastname@example.org. A cancellation fee of R1950.00 is payable per completed paid-in-full registration. Refunds will be available and processed up until 31May 2021 as per the cancellation TCs available on the system generated invoice
POST CONFERENCING ACCOMODATION SECURED
THROUGH CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
We have secured all the accommodation for the event and as such bookings and post conferencing excursions should only be done through the Conference Organisers. Please do not use another website or agent to make reservations.
Bookings to be made with conference organisers africaMASSIVE
GARDEN ROUTE (4 Night stay)
The Garden Route really is a brilliant family destination as it caters for a wide range of interests – outdoor adventurers and shoppers can bond over a memorable meal of fresh-off-the-line seafood or locally-cultivated wine. Make connections – meet the makers, the ceramicists, the artisans, the conservationists.
“Slow things down, catch your breath, take in every sunset and let the Garden Route work its magic.”
Escape the city to the invigorating salt air of the Garden Route. Misty indigenous forests, excellent cafés and shops, fresh seafood, and a wide selection of outdoor activities are the reason this trail of holiday hamlets prove so popular.
Not only that, but you can encounter elephants, cheetahs, Cape Fur Seals, a honey badger and a Great White Shark all in one day.
PRICE: R27,000.00 Per person (Includes 15% VAT)
- Road transfer between Skukuza Rest Camp and Skukuza Airport
- Direct flight from Skukuza to Cape Town
- Car Hire for self drive along the Garden Route for a duration of 5 days
- Accommodation in a Luxury Single Room in Swellendam (1 Night) – Single occupancy
- Accommodation in a Luxury Single Room at the The Protea Hotel Knysna Quays (3 Nights) – Single Occupancy
- Breakfast daily
- Flight from George to Johannesburg
- River cruise on the Knysna Lagoon – Different options available starting from R232.00 per person
- Visit the Cango Caves – R150.00 per person for a 60 minute tour
- Visit the Outeniqua Transport museum – Entrance fee R20.00 per person
- Fuel used for the hired car
- Any purchases of a personal nature