KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
POST CONFERENCING ACCOMODATION SECURED
THROUGH CONFERENCE ORGANISERS
We have secured all the accommodation for the event and as such bookings and post conferencing excursions should only be done through the Conference Organisers. Please do not use another website or agent to make reservations.
Bookings to be made with conference organisers africaMASSIVE
CAPE TOWN (4 Nights)
A coming-together of cultures, cuisines and landscapes, there’s nowhere quite like Cape Town, a singularly beautiful city crowned by the magnificent Table Mountain National Park.
Resting at the confluence of the Indian and Atlantic oceans, sandwiched between the slopes of the iconic Table Mountain and the glistening sapphire waters of Table Bay, the exceptionally scenic city of Cape Town is in a class of its own.
“Some cities boast rich culture, vibrant nightlife, a cosmopolitan atmosphere and extraordinary architecture, while others boast breathtaking landscapes and extraordinary natural wonders.”
Cape Town is lucky enough to be blessed with all of these attractions and so much more. With its bustling harbour, world-class beaches, top-notch vineyards, and its mountainous surroundings brimming with diverse flora and fauna, Cape Town consistently captivates the hearts of all who visit.
PRICE: R28,000.00 Per person (Includes 15% VAT)
- Road transfer between Skukuza Rest Camp and Skukuza Airport
- Direct flight from Skukuza to Cape Town
- Car Hire in Cape town for a duration of 5 days
- Breakfast daily
- Accommodation in a Luxury Single Room at The Commodore Hotel at the V&A Waterfront in Cape Town (4 Nights) – Single occupancy
- Flight from Cape Town to Johannesburg
- Visit Table Mountain – Tickets R360.00 per person return
- Visit the penguins at Boulders Beach – Entrance Tickets R152.00 per person
- Visit the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens – Entrance Tickets R75.00 per person
- Explore the wine route of Stellenbosch and do some wine tasting along the way – At own leisure
- Fuel used for the hired car
- Any purchases of a personal nature